448007-001

448007-001

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Look at HP, Sony, And Compaq Mobile computers.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Look at HP, Sony, And Compaq Mobile computers.   Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:22 pm

So do you want to call them laptops or do you want to call them notebooks. I am partial to notebooks as i never keep them atop my lap. Jokes separately, purchasing a new portable computers is really tough.
If you ever were to read any ads then each computer sounds as cool as the cat's whiskers. But while you look close, they most look similar. At least the similarly priced ones are often similar. So, is there a real difference between one computer and another? Or what's say one notebook and also another?
To answer this specific very question, I will look at three popular computers which might be currently on sale as well as compare them. The read can then take this to get the starting point not to mention evaluate many other options to uncover the one that works best for him or her.
First of all, i want to consider the HP Pavilion DV6426US, a machine i always powered by the Intel Heart Duo Processor T2450. The following multithreaded architecture based very fine processor is well optimized meant for multi-tasking based performance. That this notebook comes established with 1 GB RAM MEMORY should help run a number of the contemporary popular applications at the good speed. It provides a 160 GB Hard Drive which is certainly nothing spectacular, but should work in most cases. As well as bundled operating system will be the Microsoft Vista Premium. And I enjoy notebooks that come having an integrated WebCam. This HP laptop sure has a kind of. In the absence of a real webcam, attempting Video IM becomes a heavy pain.
Second let us evaluate the Sony VAIO VGN-FZ140E/B. This laptop too is powered using a Duo Processor, in this approach case the Intel Heart 2 Duo Processor T7100. It beats the HP one concerning RAM, as it comes along with 2 GB RAM. Its drive is bigger at 2 hundred GB. So, if Freud was initially right and size can matter then, well, brussels has the bigger Hard disc drive. The duo-core multithreading small processor will deliver performance like HP machine. This laptop contains Microsoft Vista Home Superior.
Finally let us evaluate the Compaq Presario F572US. Like the previous machines, this one too provides a 15. 4" screen. Though there are a dual-core micro cpu, the Compaq uses this AMD Athlon 64 Processor TK-53 without an Intel based processor similar to the other two I authored about. Also it has 1 GB RAM much like the HP machine. Where There's no doubt that it scores lower set in its hard disk efficiency, a mere 80 GB. You'll find it comes with the Microsof company Vista Premium.
All overall, the machines have good and bad points. I have not outlined prices here, as what are the real change faster than I can type them out. Nonetheless, make sure to glance at the prices too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://448007-001.createforum.co.uk

Look at HP, Sony, And Compaq Mobile computers.
Page 1 of 1